Kaleidoscope Kids Swimsuit
For all horizontal measurements, please keep the tape measure parallel to the ground.
Stand the youth on a firm flooring with a flat surface behind them. With feet together, arms placed to the side, their whole body is touching the surface. Mark the surface where the crown of their head is. Measure the distance between the floor and the mark.
Put one end of the tape measure on the fullest part of the chest and bring the tape around the back (under the armpits, over the shoulder blades) to where you started.
Place the tape on the narrowest part of the waist and measure around.
Put the beginning of the tape measure on one hip and bring the tape across the fullest part of the hips back to where you started measuring.
Like the colorful tessellations that you see when you gaze into a kaleidoscope, this enchanting swimsuit is designed to inspire and delight. The pattern captures a moment in time that continues on forever, perfect to stop time while relaxing at the pool or beach.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• UPF 38–40
• Double-layered front
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Bias binding in black or white
• Sewn with an overlock stitch
• Smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland
Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the swimsuit’s appearance.