Happy Spider Kids Leggings
For all horizontal measurements, please keep the tape measure parallel to the ground. We suggest ordering a size down when your measurements are between sizes.
Stand the youth on a firm flooring with a flat surface behind them. With feet together, arms placed to the side, their whole body is touching the surface. Mark the surface where the crown of their head is. Measure the distance between the floor and the mark.
Put one end of the tape measure on the fullest part of the chest and bring the tape around the back (under the armpits, over the shoulder blades) to where you started.
Place the tape on the narrowest part of the waist and measure around.
Put the beginning of the tape measure on one hip and bring the tape across the fullest part of the hips back to where you started measuring.
You’ve heard of ants in your pants and now it’s time to meet these adorable spider leggings. A childlike expression of silliness for all children to enjoy wearing, they are designed to jump, play, and dance like the wiggly spider legs who crawl all over them. We promise they are 100% fun and kid-approved.
• 82% polyester/18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Made with a smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Vibrant colors that won't fade
• Sewn with an overlock and white coverstitch finish
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China