A deconstruction of the name Ophelia, the letters and symbols on this notebook posit a question to which only you hold the answer. As the characters swirl around each other like passing thoughts, it’s impossible to discern whether they are coming or going, forming a word or disassembling. This free flow of thought is the intersection of where imagination and intuition meet.
• Covers with soft-touch coating
• Cover weight: 10.38 oz/yd² (352 g/m²)
• Page weight: 2.62 oz/yd² (89 g/m²)
• Metal wire-o binding
• 140 dotted pages
• Size: 5.25″ × 8.25″ (13 × 21 cm)
• Blank product sourced from the US