Constellation One-Piece Swimsuit
We suggest ordering a size down when your measurements are between sizes.
Stand the youth on a firm flooring with a flat surface behind them. With feet together, arms placed to the side, their whole body is touching the surface. Mark the surface where the crown of their head is. Measure the distance between the floor and the mark.
Put one end of the tape measure on the fullest part of the chest and bring the tape around the back (under the armpits, over the shoulder blades) to where you started.
Place the tape on the narrowest part of the waist and measure around.
Put the beginning of the tape measure on one hip and bring the tape across the fullest part of the hips back to where you started measuring.
• 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Chlorine-resistant fabric
• Cheeky fit with a scoop neckline and a low scoop back
• Zig-zag stitching
• Double-layer front
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains