Aurora Kids Rash Guard
For all horizontal measurements, please keep the tape measure parallel to the ground.
Stand the youth on a firm flooring with a flat surface behind them. With feet together, arms placed to the side, their whole body is touching the surface. Mark the surface where the crown of their head is. Measure the distance between the floor and the mark.
Put one end of the tape measure on the fullest part of the chest and bring the tape around the back (under the armpits, over the shoulder blades) to where you started.
Place the tape on the narrowest part of the waist and measure around.
Put the beginning of the tape measure on one hip and bring the tape across the fullest part of the hips back to where you started measuring.
Adapted from a watercolor painting, this colorful kids rash guard is reminiscent of flowers blooming under a clear blue sky. Its sun-protective fabric and long body and sleeves make it perfect for running around on the beach or the pool.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• UPF 50+
• Fitted design
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Comfortable longer body and sleeves
• Flat seam and coverstitch
• Blank product components sourced from China